Your challenge this week is to quickly clear off your bathroom counters (if you only have time for one counter, tackle the one that’s most used). Start by giving your counters a quick wipe down and do a little assessment of the situation.
- Toss any cosmetics that you don’t use or if they are older than a year (yes, makeup expires).
- Put your most-used items on a tray or dish to keep them together. This works really well for cleaning – instead of having to move a bunch of makeup products, just move the tray.
- Want to keep makeup and skin care products out? Put them in a basket – they’ll look better and be easily contained.
- Go through your drawers and get rid of anything you don’t use anymore.
- Place hair dryers and curling irons in a basket in a drawer or in a container in a cupboard to keep them off the counters.
- Resolve to keep just the bare necessities on your counters – your counters will look better AND be easier to clean and maintain.