You will love this simple recipe for Lemon and Clove sink scrub – it smells amazing and is a great way to end your mountain of dishes!
Gather your simple ingredients:
This recipe can easily be cut in half if you don’t want to mix up a whole batch
- 2 cups baking soda
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- castile soap (or dish soap) (this is not added to the baking soda until it’s used – keep reading!)
- container with a shaker top – you can use a Ball canning jar (anniversary edition), cut cardstock for the top (instead of the metal lid and punched 4 holes with a standard hole puncher.
You can keep this jar under the kitchen sink and it doubles as an air freshener/odor absorber as well!
See how easy it is to mix up and use…
- Add essential oils to baking soda
- Stir with kitchen knife to combine
- Sprinkle liberally in a wet sink
- Add a squirt of Castile or dish soap
- Scrub with a sink safe scrubber pad
- Rinse Thoroughly
Enjoy a clean, fresh aromatherapy sink!